Sunday 7 April 2013

The Rally

For students registered in this program:     Leave Application       Feedback/Suggestion


This was the first collective effort for the relaunched Health and Fitness, NSO program to connect to people. The initial shyness (in sloganeering) and inexperience (in poster-making) were overcome by the enthusiasm and team spirit of 800+ students and faculty members. It was as much a community awareness drive, as much making ourselves aware of ill-effects of addiction. In this post, we present a glimpse of the rally.





























2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to find myself in both the video and the pics. :) This was the first rally of my life and I braved myself to make a placard... Now I feel successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete